What to Expect
- Dr Noore will perform a comprehensive assessment (history taking, mental state examination, physical examination, questionnaires and other investigations) to diagnose your problem and for treatment planning. Such a comprehensive assessment may take to more than 1 consultation. Dr Noore will send a comprehensive letter to your referring doctor about your condition and its management.
- The first 2 visits will be of 1 hour duration.
- Depending on your circumstances and if medically necessary, follow up consultation may be required.
- Medication is not prescribed until the third visit.
You may have been referred to this appointment to assess your suitability for Opioid Agonist Therapy. Permission to treat patients under this scheme has to be obtained from NSW Health and takes 7 days to obtain.
Services Not Provided
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Intellectual Disability
- Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Dr Noore does not provide legal reports to patients to challenge Australian Government benefits, payments, pensions, housing or support services
- Dr Noore does not provide medicolegal reports unless you are referred by a third-party solicitor for an independent report and treatment. If you are your own legal representative he wont provide you with a report.
- Dr Noore does not provide assessments for driving and gun licences
- Dr Noore does not provide medicinal cannabis treatment
- Dr Noore does not provide treatment with stimulants for ADHD or narcolepsy
Dr Noore treats patients with the following conditions
Dr Noore uses the following Treatment Modalities
Dr Noore Presentations
Have a question, referral or would like more information?
Please get in touch and we would be happy to assist with your enquiry.